Technology Concierge Program
Initial orders for devices and services that support your organization require someone to oversee the process and ensure that the initial and continuing expectations are met. Some tasks require provisioning additional elements for the implementation of a new resource.
The CNS Technology Concierge Program allows you to define an on-going relationship with us to install and maintain smaller tasks not approaching the efforts that would be covered in Technology Infrastructure Management Agreements. Your company would still benefit from an experienced professional administering the effort. For example, you will probably purchase a new smart phone every few years. If you place your existing device under a Technology Concierge Program Agreement, you will initially receive:
- You will receive our help to back up your existing smartphone data to a database on your choice of laptop or desktop computer with CNS tools that copy names, phone numbers, calendar and task items. You will be able to back up your data regularly with these tools, yourself. You will be able to enter and edit contacts and information into your smartphone database with your larger laptop or desktop display and keyboard.
- You will receive customized, graphic instructions to perform these tasks.
When you decide to upgrade to a new smartphone you can expect:
- The new smartphone and it’s charger.
- A charger kit with car, home and travel units.
- A new screen protector and protective case.
- All smartphone data will be transferred from the copy of your current data on your laptop or desktop computer to your new smartphone. (This allows you to control the data on your smartphone and its local back up.) Our proven tools allow transition between most brands of smartphones, Android, Blackberry, iPhone, and Windows phones, etc. You can even start with data from an old Palm Treo phone.
- Optionally, your smartphone can be located and managed remotely with our Mobile Device Management Tools.
- Optionally, you may select an extended battery with a wired charger, or a solar charger or even a hand crank charger.
The Technology Concierge Program is especially tailored to mobile professionals, corporate CXO executives, real estate professionals, and others who wish to focus their efforts on their core business and not on the technology devices that support them. Specific programs are detailed to support your individual needs and are very flexible.
The programs can cover many devices including laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc. We can supply the highly personalized executive level support for your company leadership that internal information technology staff find difficult to deliver. And, if you have an internal staff, we can work with them to augment their resources.
Beyond the small tasks, your technology improvement projects, moves, mergers, etc. require special consideration. Multiple suppliers for materials, labor and services must be coordinated to accomplish your project goals. CNS can help.
When you hear about something new and want to know how it may help your business, but you are not ready to generate a purchase request or project proposal, the Technology Advisor Program allows you direct access to one of our technology architects.
Our Technology Advisor Program can be configured to give members of your professional organization periodic technology overviews supporting their professional interests.